Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Words Cannot Express!

Day 8... 32 to go.
Weight: 235.0
Total Lbs lost: 11.2

Today I hit a milestone in my journey. I am offically under 236. That may not mean anything to you, but to me it is HUGE! I don't remember I time where I would step on the scale and see anything less than 236. Today I have finally realized that I AM changing my life. Not only getting healthier, but learning lessons on life a long the way. All the days leading up to this, I knew where I wanted to be but it was always looked at as something in the distant future. Today it hit me that this is my here and now. This is who I am today but tomorrow I will be someone a little different, a little better. I'm not just talking about weight. I'm talking about life as well. Inspite of all the bad decisions I have made in my past, I love where I am in my life and who I have become.

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

                                Ralph Waldo Emerson

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."
                                                                                                  I have found my key.
                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment