Friday, June 25, 2010

Journey

So, I have been keeping track of my weight loss journey on my Facebook, but recently my friend Crystal told me I should start a blog about it. In keeping this blog, I will be held accountable not only to myself but from those of you who read my blog. I'll be posting my current progress, pictures and foods eaten... There will probably other things filling this page as well. Such as things that I'm learning on this journey. I hope you stay tuned as I am traveling this road that God has set before me.

I am currently reading Winning By Losing by Jillian Michaels. The following are some quotes from the book.

"Embrace your perceived imperfections - they make you unique - and love who you are. It is the only way to move forward."

"As you are envisioning the changes in your future, you must begin to let go of your past."

"The key to success s having a game plan for every situation that might throw you off course."

                                                        May 2008 - San Francisco
                                                            My heaviest weight

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Ellen! I look forward to following you in your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete